Financial aid and grants
The financial aid and grants system for research is fundamental in ensuring that new researchers will join the HUBc and work to consolidate and contribute to the advancement of this project of excellence.
The following is a list of links for people interested in finding complete and up-to-date information on how to participate in the research projects of the institutions that participate in the HUBc.
• List of grants for enrolment in doctoral programs. This page on the University of Barcelona website offers a list of the main grants that can be applied for in order to enrol in a doctoral degree program as well as several other interesting links. It gives information about financial aid and grants for students who wish to enrol in university master’s degree courses – which provide the training required for admission to a doctoral program – as well as information about other, more general financial aid and grant programs.
• Grants, financial aid and scholarships page on the University of Barcelona website. This link will take you to the page on the UB’s website which publishes information about all the calls for grant applications and decisions, with updated information about deadlines and the documentation needed to apply.
• Calls for applications for researchers and employees at CRESIB. The Barcelona Centre for International Health Research offers an updated list of calls for applications to participate in doctoral and research projects for epidemiologists, immunologists, anthropologists, health economists and specialists in the areas of medicine and biology related to international health.
• Opportunities to work and participate in IDIBELL projects. The website of the Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute contains detailed information about opportunities to work on research, doctoral and post-doctoral programs in the area of biomedicine.
• Job opportunities in IIBB research projects. The website of the Institute of Biomedical Research of Barcelona of the Spanish National Research Council offers detailed information on job opportunities in research groups working in areas related to biomedicine.
• List of grants and employment opportunities available at the ICFO. The website of the Institute of Photonic Sciences provides links to job announcements for vacancies in their research groups.
• Employment opportunities at IDIBAPS. This link will take you to a list of offers for those interested in doctoral studies or research or technical jobs in the different research groups the institute runs in the field of biomedicine.